Development of Virtual Learning Environments in Technical Higher Education - VirTec
The purpose of this questionnaire is to explore your interest in creating educational material of the virtual house simulator.
The questions relate to the application form, and satisfaction is assessed on a 5-point scale, with 5 - I am very satisfied and 1- I am not at all satisfied.
Respondent satisfaction is considered in the following areas:
• functionality (using a simulator improves understanding of terminology and conventions);
• reliability (consolidation of acquired knowledge);
• speed of work (training in a game form);
• ease of use (accessible design of educational material);
• control of acquired knowledge - tests (availability, speed of response, understanding of answers, communication skills);
• the possibility of using the simulator for your specialization (expected results).
The answers are anonymous and filling in the questionnaire will take about 10-15 minutes.
If your rating is very low in some aspects ( “Do not agree at all”), please be sure to add an explanation or suggestion in the comments field.